After a Divorce, Dissolution, Legal Separation, or Custody decision your children are subject to the continuing jurisdiction of the court. Any attempt to relocate your children needs to be brought to the court’s attention. Any attempt to relocate the children outside the court’s jurisdiction requires the assistance of counsel. Call the Firm to schedule a consultation.


This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro